Education and learning is not the sole domain of teachers and schools. At Napoleons Primary School
we value the partnership between parents, pupils, teachers, the home, the school and the community.
At Napoleons Primary School we strive to improve the learning outcomes of our students. Children are encouraged in their pursuit of excellence and each child’s individuality and contribution is recognised and valued. We value creativity and initiative encouraging and rewarding effort and positive contributions.
We foster attitudes of respect and caring within a safe, stimulating environment. Our school’s philosophy is firmly based on the belief that all children can learn, and we endeavour to provide the opportunity for all students to:-
- Develop to their full potential academically, socially, emotionally and physically;
- Develop skills and strategies in thinking and learning that will encourage life long learning;
- See purpose for their learning;
- Become responsible for their own learning;
- Become caring and responsible citizens, displaying respect for others; and
- Nurture and appreciate the environment.