Address: Church Street, Glen Innes NSW 2370
St Joseph's School was founded by the Sisters of St Joseph of the Sacred Heart to provide Catholic Primary and Secondary Education for boys and girls. The first St Joseph's School was opened in the 1884. The school is now a thriving Primary School. The school is situated at the junction of the Gwydir and New England Highways, close to the central business district. It is located within very spacious grounds. The school is an integral part of the Parish Community and shares its task of imparting Catholic traditions while respecting and appreciating the traditions of other Christians.