Maryvale State School is situated approximately 34kms from Warwick in the shadow of Cunningham’s Gap. Maryvale Station, home to one of the finest clydesdale horse stations in the country at the time, once stood near the site now occupied by the school. To honour this history the school has adopted the clydesdale on its badge and school shirts. The school has seen many changes since opening its doors to 21 pupils on April 21st 1913. Once only a single small building, the school now encompasses two school buildings surrounded by large play areas. Children have access to a library and a computer lab The school currently caters for 10 children, both boys and girls, ranging from Prep to Year 7 in a multi-age format. Our Teaching Principal is supported by a Teacher Aide, an Administrative Assistant, and Music and LOTE Teachers.